A few Months ago we got Disneyland passes. During that time we went once a week! Nikki and i love Disneyland. When we first started dating we went every Friday and that is really how we got to know each other! So here are a couple Pictures of our adventures.
This is Nikki Outside the Snow White ride.

We Took two of our Nephews with us on one trip, Hayden and Logan. Hayden got mad at me because he said i didn't let him drive "the Bumper Bugs" So here is a picture of proof that I did!
Here is the Mouse, the Myth, The legend! Mickey Mouse! With our two nephews. I think this was a different trip!
Nikki and I were so excited to ride the new Toy Story 3D ride! And it was Awesome! Nikki beat me but its okay I beat her on the Buzz Lightyear Ride!
Its funny Because its true!
Here is the Mouse, the Myth, The legend! Mickey Mouse! With our two nephews. I think this was a different trip!
Nikki and I were so excited to ride the new Toy Story 3D ride! And it was Awesome! Nikki beat me but its okay I beat her on the Buzz Lightyear Ride!
Its funny Because its true!

1 comment:
Thanks for writing a new post!! Looks like fun! Monty creamed me on the Toy Story ride, but wasn't it fun!! I love that ride. Glad you've had some fun. Always fun to see you guys.
Post a Comment