This past weekend Nikki and I were able to take some time away and go up to visit my Grandma Carole. Were were depressed to realize when we got home that we didn't get a single picture of us with her while we were there. But that just gives us a reason to head back up there soon for another visit! Thank you grandma for letting us come and stay with you!!
We Drove up Highway one to get there and had a great view most of the drive. At one stop That we made the was sea lions lined up and down the beach! it was an awesome sight to see. And dispite the look of the picture they are alive! Alittle farther north we came across this beautiful view and took a few pictures.

We Made the usual stop at dennis the menase

A Fun Trip to the Aquarium

And a few more pictures of us on the Coast!
I Think That one of the Highlights of the trip for me was finding a box FULL of pictures! I saw some pictures of my mom growing up and also some pictures of my Grandpa Ed in his football days. Here are just a few of the Pictures I Found.



We Made the usual stop at dennis the menase
A Fun Trip to the Aquarium
And a few more pictures of us on the Coast!
Thank you So Much Grandma For letting us come up for such a fun visit! We Love you!

2 comments:
Fun pictures! It sure was fun to see you up there. So, you're planning your next trip up? Great!
cool pictures!! Wow! I had a dream last night I saw grandpa ed and had dinner w/him. he was really nice. to bad it was just a dream
Post a Comment