On saturday andy and I went down to hunington beach for the evening to celebrate my birthday :) Believe it or not is was our first trip down to the beach this summer! it was so much fun!! Thank you mom and dad for planning this :)

Me, Mom, and Dad

Dad, mom, michelle, and dustin enjoying hotdogs

I think my nephew Hayden likes chloe lol

Chloe, christian, and Hayden playing in the water

They where having so much fun!


The candles where not staying lite so we had to cover it from all sides

Me and Hayden


Hayden loved his smore! He was so happy!
Thank you again for everything :)!
4 comments:
Those are great pictures of a fun day! Hayden was such an angel. I have a picture of him all wrapped up like a burrito! He certainly does like Chloe. I'm not going to tell Savannah. It may just break her heart. You two are so fun to be with! It was a blast.
Looks like lots of fun. Wish we could have been there. Glad Christian had a boy to play with! Happy Birthday again!!
Happy birthday Nikki!! What a fun b-day celebration:)
Yep, it was a fun time and those kids crack me up. Glad we made it to celebrate with you. Rock that Snuggie girl!!!
Post a Comment