


We had my sisters baby shower this past sunday!! it was so much fun we had a pool party baby shower :) My sister is due sept 10th so she is due any day now with baby brooklynn!!! I cant wait for her to come :)



In july andy and I went to parker,AZ with my family!! we stayed at a friends house that was right on the river!!! it was so much fun! heres some pics!
Me
Andy wakesurfing!!
This is logans famous pose the whole trip he would do that and say "what that" to about everything!! lol
Andy and our nephew Hayden!!
Andy got a really cool pic of me
Poor logan got a little worn out on the boat lol
Andy and I getting ready to go out on the boat!!
Andy getting some air:) he is doing really good!!

Andy got some cool pics of me :)Me and Maryiah the day before she left for home


For those who dont know I have been working at a facility called totally kids for the past year and a half as a certified nursing assistant. In that time I have gotten to get really really close with some of the little kids, this one is extra special to me!! Her name is maryiah I got really attached to her like she was my own. and a couple months ago she was able to go home with her mom which is amazing! I was sad but super happy for her!!

3 comments:
Nikki its nice to hear from you...I wonder about you. Your having a great summer:)
happy bday nikki! Glad you had a fun day with Candice. don't leave the room when your sister goes into labor!! your little girl is soooo cute. glad she got to go home. thanks for the post. Miss ya
Wow, Nikki, you are so great in the water! The pictures should go in a magazine. Incredible. Looks like you've been having a little fun between work days. Great!
Post a Comment