Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Andy!!!

Today was andy's birthday so I desided that we needed to make extra special plans. We found a great deal on line and were able to stay a night at there resort and spend today at the Park. It was a Ton of fun. Here are just a few pictures of our awesome little vacation.

Here is a picture of Andy trying to find Snoopy.


Andy in Philly and Independence Hall!

There were random chickens running around everywhere!


Us Infront of some fountain.



Andy got a free Birthday Sunday... (on Tuesday)



The Camp Snoopy Show!Does This Look like Us? Andy says he looks like Ernest! (Know what I Mean?)Andy Finally Found Snoopy! He was so Excited!

This is Andy Typing Now. I just wanted to thank everyone for the phone calls and things wishing me a happy birthday. And Thank you Nikki for such a wonderful time. It was So much fun and i couldn't think of anyone better to do it with. I love you. Oh and just for the record i am 24 now. Weird!

3 comments:

Riley and Brittney said...

Happy Late Birthday Andy!!

Darci said...

Sounds fun! I like to the new picture you have on your blog!

Michelle said...

Looks like a fun time!!