Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Officially a Peterson!!

So after being married for three months I finally found the time to go and get my last name changed!! I got to go to the DMV and the social security office it was such a long wait! I think everything today toke around four hours! but I am very thankful to be a peterson :) I have great in-laws:)!

7 comments:

Lizeth Peterson said...

I think it took me four month before I went to change my name. I went and did it with Veronica. Welcome officially to the Peterson clan. We love you sis.

Darci said...

We need to get together and hang out! We should start doing beach trips:)

Michelle said...

Welcome to the family...again...LOL...glad it's official now!!

Veronica Peterson said...

I'm sure it feels good to get that taken care of. Your great!

Monty and Kristin said...

That sounds like a lot of work...but glad you were willing to do it!:) Glad to have you in the family! We are lucky to have you!:)

Mammy said...

Thanks for making it official--we love you!

The Rich's said...

you did great...it took me six months to change everything. What a pain!