






Thank you Everyone for such a fun day. We hope that you all had as much fun as we did. We will let you all know the time we do it.







Thank you Everyone for such a fun day. We hope that you all had as much fun as we did. We will let you all know the time we do it.
2 comments:
Looks like loads of fun! I think the hot tub looks like the most fun. Savy made the pool look cold, but you guys and your flips...crazy. Sorry we missed it. Maybe next time homework won't be an issue.
Hey, next time can we be invited? That looked so FUN!!! I want to be in the tread water contest. I'm sure I will win. That's the only thing you're good at when you're old and chubby. You can have all the diving contests. I'll be an appreciative audience. I'll watch from the hot tub! What a great day!
Post a Comment