Well as you my have guessed. Nikki got her wedding Dress. She was looking at the web sites that Kristin sent her and found a lady down in Orange County who sold Temple ready dresses. I guess she Tryed on like six of them and ended up getting the first one that she tryed on. It seems like everything is starting to come together. We jokingly said that the whole wedding will be planned in two months and we are not going to know what to do with the other ten.
Another Update... Andy took in a ad that Ryan did for hogi yogi and it was a big hit. He would ask costomers which one was better between the original Smoothie disply and the one that Ryan made. Ryans won Hands down. Things are looking good there. Andy is still working Part time at Hogi Yogi and part time with Clements Bros. Glass. Both are Fun.
Well i hope all of you are doing well. Take care.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So, did she end up with the original one? I loved that one! Glad all is well! Hope Ryan gets some offers from that hogi yogi thing. That's pretty cool! See--isn't it cool to have a blog!!
Love ya!
Nikki I saw your dress. I love it !! Good choice
Umm...I want to see the dress!!! :)
Post a Comment