
Well things have been going well for us. We have both been working hard trying to save money and make plans. Nikki is Going to send pictures of her in the dress to everyone so that they can see them. Well... everyone except for me. but its okay. Tomorrow is a big day for her. She is getting Braces on her teeth. She is really excited and for some reason can't wait to get them on. She is only going to have them on 6 to 8 months which means that they will be off in PLENTY of time for the wedding.
Tonight we are going to dinner with A friend of mine from high school. I (Andy) can't wait. I have not seen him in a while and am really looking forward to meeting his wife and two kids.
I also wanted to add a few pictures so i will see if i can figure out how to do that, ...
HEy It worked... This is us at Disneyland when we first started to date. She is so Pretty. I love this picture.

2 comments:
Andy,can you give Nikki our e-mail so she can send us some pics. Thanks!!
I thought Nikki's teeth were already perfect! Hope you had a fun dinner. Look forward to seeing pictures of Nikki in her dress.
Post a Comment