Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wow!

Well we haven't blogged in a long time because we really haven't had to much to blog about. But we just got the best news ever!


Thats right, Nikki is Pregnant! We are so excited. On sunday morning nikki handing me a gift bag and asked me to open it. When i open it i found two baby outfits. One was a boy and the other a girl and they both said, "i love daddy!" I looked up at her and asked her what they were for. When I did I saw her holding the pregnancy test with tears in her eyes. she softly said, "i think i'm pregnant." she quickly ran out and got more test and they all came out positive. We went and talk to the nurse of the OB/GYN doctor. She sets up the blood test and tells us that we would be due on March 5th. (two days before out 3 year anniversary). The blood test confermed again that she was indead pregnant.


This also gives us something to blog about. We can keep everyone updated on everything as it goes by. So far we have learned she IS pregnant and have set up an appointment for August 1st for our first ultrasound! Then again in October to find out the sex of the baby. Only I am going to find it out. Then I am going to figure out a fun way to tell nikki if it is a boy or a girl. This will be a fun adventure. Real life is about to get more real!

2 comments:

Riley and Brittney said...

Congrats!! We are so happy for you guys:)

Monty and Kristin said...

Super excited for you guys!! Happy Day!!