Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Years!!



Well its been a while and so much has happened. We will still post about chirstmas but we need to find those pictures. In the mean time here is a little bit about what we did for new years and a little about what we are up to now.


Well I will begin With New Years. Nikki and I really had no plans, and with nikki having to work on both new years eve and new years day we really just wanted her to get some rest. However, we received a fun invite to go cosmic Bowling with Nikki's friends Candy and her family. It was a fun time full of Pizza, Soda, Flashing Lights, Free Hats and Horns, and of course Bowling. Dispite not getting home till about 2am nikki still got up for work as faithful as ever at 5:15am and was at work by 6am. Amazing if you ask me.

School has started once again. This has really Thrown our schedules for a loop. Nikki is Taking two classes, helping watching her sisters kids a couple times a week, and still working Full time at Totally Kids, and I am taking five classes trying to get through school faster as well as working part time at Hogi Yogi.

We have gotten really active in our ward at church and have seen many miracles because of it. I spoke in church a couple of weeks ago and both sides of the family that were able to make it came. It was Awesome! Nikki's sister Carissa has started to come to church with us. Hayden (Her oldest) Loves primary and tells us, "Everytime you guys go to church you have to bring me!" Logan (her middle) has had a fun time is Nursery and mainly spends his time hugging the cute little girls. Baby Brooklynn stays with her mom as she goes to ALL of the classes. It is so much fun to have them there with us and can't wait for them to keep coming!

We are staying busy, that is for sure. We are so greatful that we can come on the blogs and see how everyone is doing. We sure Love all of you and hope all is going well with you. We promise to blog again soon and give the update of christmas and what ever else is new in our lives.

2 comments:

Mammy said...

It's good to hear from you on the blog!!! It sounds like things are going great, Andy and Nikki! Let's make 2011 the best year yet!

Monty and Kristin said...

Looks like a great New Years! So, I thought I'd commented on this, but it must of been when I was holding Makai and couldn't type that I read it. Anyway...
I also wanted to congratulate you Nikki. That's awesome that your sister wants to be baptized! I'm so happy for her...and for you. You are a great example and I am glad this is all happening. It's awesome.