Yesterday I recieved a call from Nikki's mom telling me that we should come as fast as we could to see Grandpa because he was not doing very well. So I rushed out the door while calling Nikki to tell her i was going to pick her up from work and why. When I told Nikki she took it hard but went back into work to see if she could leave early. The Lord was with her. When she walked back into work the first person she saw was her Aunt Peggy (on her dads side) who works there also. Peggy Helped Nikki to get out the Door faster and also gave her a shoulder to cry on for a little while. Bob passed away at 4:10 yesterday afternoon. He looked very peaceful and relaxed. Nikki's mom is a very strong amazing woman. She and Nikki help the hospice nurse clean up the body for pick up. They were both very strong and amazing.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm so sorry Nikki. I'm glad you saw your Aunt at work so you could get off. I'm thankful you have the gospel so you know you'll see your grandpa again. Please let us know if we can do anything. Our prayers are with you. Love ya.
Post a Comment