Monday, November 2, 2009

My Last Name! Peterson!

I put this together today. I hope everyone enjoys it. It starts with pictures of my Great great great grandpa and grandma and works its way down the generations to the neices and nephews. I could have done it longer and made it more detailed but i think this kinda gets the same idea/point across. This is just through the Peterson side of the family. I will try and make some others but i wanted to get this one posted first of all. PLEASE remember to stop the music at the bottom. Love you everybody!

6 comments:

AC6DG said...

Good job Andy. Thanks for doing that. Dad

Marci said...

Mia said it's cute! We really enjoyed seeing it. You did a great job!

Erik said...

Andy, that was really great. I'll be watching that a few times, I think.

That was really nice of you to do.

AC6DG said...

This is really Mom. I'm looking at Dad's computer. It is a wonderful slideshow. It makes everyone human. No one seems old anymore. We're all the same in a way. I think I will watch it over and over again. Thanks, Andy. I sure love you. It's a great last name!

Michelle said...

Wow!! Very nice Andy!! Great song choice!!

Monty and Kristin said...

That's pretty cool Andy. Good job. I enjoyed watching that. Thanks.