Monday, March 9, 2009
Wedding Bells Rang!
Thank you to everyone who help us out on our special day! It was so wonderful sharing it with all of you. We had a wonderful time. We will post pictures as we get them. We sure love all of you guys. Thank ou Michellefor taking pictures for us. I am so excited to see them! We will update when we get beck from our honeymoon!!! Love YOu GUYS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy honeymoon you guys!! We love you and I will have some pics up in just a few days (one is up now actually)!! :)
I hope you like the photos I took. Let me know what you think. I will send you a new cd with the udated ones. Have a great Honeymoon... LOVE YOU GUYS... We miss you guys, wish we could of stayed longer.
have a great honeymoon!! We can't wait to hang out with you guys as married couples!!
Post a Comment