So we have been trying to put all of our old pictures onto the computer so that we can put a slide show together for the reception. It is pretty fun going through old pictures. it brings back alot of old memories. I just wanted to share a few of these pictures with you.
I like the one of you two sharing the bed even as little kids. Thats pretty cool. Man you've been engaged for a long time, that picture really shows how long its been too.
3 comments:
I like the one of you two sharing the bed even as little kids. Thats pretty cool. Man you've been engaged for a long time, that picture really shows how long its been too.
cute pics guys!!! good luck this last little bit before the wedding...enjoy it and don't be stressed!
So cute. In that one picture with Jessie you look a little like Kory...or should I say Kory looks a little like you. Anyway, love the pictures. Cute.
Post a Comment