Sunday, November 2, 2008
Yes on prop 8(people steeling signs)
So tonight I was driving home from Andy's apartment and I was at the stop light at waterman and washington street. And I noticed a girl running from a car across the way and was wondering where she was running to, because there was just grass. Well in the grass was a Yes on Prop 8 sign. She then stop at the sign and pulled it out of the ground and ran back to her car. So all I could think to do was hook a couple times to let her know that someone saw her doing it. So hopefully she will get scared out of steeling more signs, but probably not.. I just wish that I had a sign in my car so that I could go right behind her and put it back. It mad me so mad. But I know in the end we will show them by how the polls turned out and that we do not need to sink to there level. That by us not taking there signs and ripping or taking them away, that we are right in what we believe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ok, that's funny! I would have loved to see sweet little you tackle some girl!! :) Good job for honking though...hope they felt dumb.
Post a Comment