Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Nikki's Wedding dress!
Well Nikki's dress is finally in, and once again i am not alowed see it. But that is okay. My Mom, Nikki's mom, and nikki all went down there today so that nikki could try it on. She was very excited, and with good reason. I think mom is taking her Camera so if anyone wants to see it i am sure she will be happy to email some pictures. and if anyone wants to email them to me i will be more than happy to keep it just between us. Ha Ha, yeah right, nikki would kill me. Anyway, not really any other news. We are still looking for jobs. Still Working, and still doing pretty much all of the same stuff we have been. But we are trying to get addresses together for wedding invites so if we haven;t already contacted you if you could send us your address we would be greatful. you can either send it to peterson_andy@hotmail.com or crazy4flips88@gmail.com thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I would love to see the pictures. I'll have to cat with mom about it. Congrats.
That is so cool that Nikki got her dress. It is always the funniest part of the wedding. I would love to see pictures of it. Good luck with everything.
Have Nikki send me pictures, then I'll send them to you.
Post a Comment