Monday, September 29, 2008

Officially a Phlebotomist!!(well one of us)

So last friday Andy and I went to go take our Phlebotomy test to get licenced. We where both really nervous and scared. when we got there they came out and told us only one computer was working and one of us would have to reschedule. so I ended up taking it because I dont think I could have studied for much long. I got the results right away and thought I failed and looked on the screen and it said congrats :) I was supper excited. Andy is still waiting to get a call to set up another time hopefully it will be this week. we will keep you posted to how andy does he should do great!

4 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Congratulations!! No pressure Andy!:) Hope you find a job soon and this hard work starts to pay$$$ off!

Michelle said...

I second that Kristin...great job Nikki!!! :) You'll do great Andy, see you tomorrow.

Keesler Family said...

Hey Congrats Nikki! and G'luck Andy! Lemme know how you do! oh yeah, and... I DO NOT HAVE ANGER ISSUES!!!!!!!

Veronica Peterson said...

Congrats again! I am proud of you:)
Good Luck Andy.