Monday, September 15, 2008

Bridal Shower :)

So me and Andy having been working like crazy on the wedding plans and we almost have everything finished. But still have a few more things to go then almost finshed. And I got to thinking of who was going to do the Bridal shower and had a great thought for all of the Sister in-laws to do it :) It would mean so much to me and you all know how to throw a great party :) so let me know what you think!:)

Thanks so much :)

5 comments:

Marci said...

Count me in, I'm always ready to party! ;) It will be tons of fun!

Veronica Peterson said...

To all the siter in laws, talk to me about the shower. Nikki we are going to throw you the best shower ever.
-- Veronica

Ryan and Lizeth said...

Andy the brothers will through you a bachleor party for you. It will be the best party ever!!!! Ours will be better than the girls!!!

Andy, Nikki, and Grant said...

We Can't Wait. Thank you so much! We are part(and soon to be a part) of the best family ever! Thank you.

Monty and Kristin said...

Nikki,
I couldn't find your email so this was the next best thing!! Here are the websites:
www.beautifullymodest.com
www.kathleensbridal.com
www.eternitygowns.com
also if you type in modest wedding dresses in the google search you should get a few!! Good luck!!
Kristin
p.s. the shower sounds fun! I'll see how I can help--I'll get with Veronica