Thursday, August 2, 2012

Grant is getting big!!

Grant is almost 5 months old!! We can not get over how big he is getting. He is able to sit up in his bumbo, he just started on baby cerial on july 31 and loves it! He weights around 16lbs and is 27inches long! As of his four month appointment his head was in the 99th percentile, height in the 95th percentile, and his weight in the 75th percentile! He has also now found his toes and loves to play with them and for some reason I just love it when he does it! We just got back from Parker,AZ spending ten days at the river and grant was so grant and is now an official river baby :)





 Anytime I was holding grant logan would ask me to put him on the floor so he could play with him! It was too cute!


 Andy being a good uncle, but I think he was having more fun than the kids lol!


 Grant loved to help hold the flag :)

 The family :) keeps getting a new member every year we go to the river!
They are all in love with Grant! According to Brooklynn grant his her baby :)

1 comment:

Monty and Kristin said...

Those are great photos. Grant is getting big. So is your family! I loved the family picture. Grant just fits right in with his cousins. I love it. Looks like you had a fun time at the lake. Thanks for the pictures!:)