Our little man at about 8 weeks(andy says he looks like a fish lol)
Our little one at 14 weeks! It was such a difference from the 8 week ultrasound he was moving all around and was sucking on his hands it was really cute!
10 Weeks!
11 Weeks
12 weeks
13 weeks14 weeks
15weeks
18 Weeks!I still can not believe that I am almost half way through the pregnancy it is unreal! I think we forget to take pictures at 16 and 17 weeks. We are so excited for our little man to be here! We have officially picked out a name for a baby boy it will be James Grant Peterson! We are so excited his first name is after andy and also some of his great grandfathers who also had the name james. and Grant is after my wonderful father inlaw! This is my father inlaws middle name. we had decided to name our first two sons after both of the men who have made such great impacts in our lives and that is both of our fathers :) They are both such heros to andy and I and are there for us whenever we need them!


3 comments:
Yep...you are prego!! You look so cute. James is a lucky boy!!! Thanks for the pictures. :)
Glad your having a healthly pregnancy. Your a cute pregnant mom:)
i am sorry but you are such a cute pregnant person!! and i am so proud of you for taking pictures! i didn't with either of my kids and i totally regret it!
Post a Comment