Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Kiss the Cook!

A few weeks ago I wanted to try something new. So I opened the cook book to a random page. It opened up to the pasta section. And so I told Nikki she wasn't allowed in the kitchen until i was done. I made Noodle from scratch and made the sauce also! When Nikki came to the table this is what she saw. Yesterday I had that same feeling that i wanted to make something that i had never tryed before. This time it opened up to "Peach Pie". Lucky for us we had everything we needed to make it. We were baby sitting and my nephew Hayden wanted to help me make it. It turned out looking great so we had to put it to the final test!


It passed the test! It tasted Very good! We are starting to gain a love for cooking! We try something new almost everyday! And everyday we find a new favorite food!


1 comment:

Mammy said...

Hey, good for you! It runs in the family, I guess. Grandpa would be proud.