August 5th was Nikki's birthday so i had a full day planned out for her! We started the day at The LA Zoo! It there was no crowd at all so we basically had the Zoo to ourselves. we got some fun pictures of the animals.
This Seal was so much fun to watch. he was jumping and diving, and flopping everywhere!

I Made friends with this guy! i was so Excited!

This one is one of nikki's favorites!
This Seal was so much fun to watch. he was jumping and diving, and flopping everywhere!
I Made friends with this guy! i was so Excited!

This one is one of nikki's favorites!








4 comments:
Looks like you had an awesome birthday!! Glad you were able to get it off work and enjoy yourselves!! Happy b-day!!
Sounds like a fun day...way to go Andy! Happy belated birthday Nikki!
You guys are so cute! What a fun birthday! Happy belated b-day Nikki!!
I'm glad you had a fun b-day!
Post a Comment