Saturday, July 18, 2009

Fun things This Summer!

So this summer has been really fun! We have had many play dates with the kids at the pool, and on saturdays I have been playing in a basketball league with a bunch of friends of mine. It is really fun to have family so close. And I am excited that I can still run up and down a basketball court! We played today and we won by three points. I am sorry ahead of time for the blury pictures of the basketball games.

The Kids were so much fun!
The kid gaurding me (#21) is a kid named Issac who knew well growing up. He was really funny to play against. The Last picture of the "big three" is of my friend Mike G, Me, and Big Jon (who i played with in high school.)

2 comments:

Mammy said...

Fun pictures of fun times, Andy and Nikki! Congratulations on the win!

Monty and Kristin said...

Fun summer! We are so thankful for the pool days! They are the only time we get outside! Glad you're enjoying Basketball.