So nikki and i went on our honeymoon a couple of weeks ago. we went snowboarding up in big bear. It was a ton of fun. we just took some picturesand just got them on a disc. we forgot our digital camera and ended up picking up one of those throw away ones. so they aren;t the best pictures. but it is better than nothing so here are a few. Nikki is really good. I ...well i am not so good.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Cute pictures. It looks so fun up there. I forget that there is snow so close to us! By the way, Nikki, you look like a pro. Andy, you look HAPPY!
NIkki - you cut your hair - I love it!! It looks like you guys had fun.
not bad for a crappy throw away camera!!! congrats again you guys, you look great..and BTW NIkki i love yoru haircut...
Looks like fun!! Never tried snowboarding but you guys make it look fun!
Andy you married a perfect girl for you....Congrats!!!
Post a Comment