Man, you guys sure know how to have fun! Looks like loads of fun! Look like you landed better in the water too than I tend to. We did that in Cancun and I had a HUGE bruse for weeks to prove it. The zoo looks like fun too! I love giraffes!:)
Well, Erik is totally jealous that you got to feed and pet the giraffes!
Looks like you had a great time. A friend and I were going to take the kids out there but we didn't know if it would be worth the drive. Now we know it is!
4 comments:
Very cool!
Man, you guys sure know how to have fun! Looks like loads of fun! Look like you landed better in the water too than I tend to. We did that in Cancun and I had a HUGE bruse for weeks to prove it. The zoo looks like fun too! I love giraffes!:)
awww...i want to pet a giraffe!!!
Well, Erik is totally jealous that you got to feed and pet the giraffes!
Looks like you had a great time. A friend and I were going to take the kids out there but we didn't know if it would be worth the drive. Now we know it is!
Post a Comment